In order to pursue its statutory purposes, the Foundation intends to carry out study, promotion, dissemination, training, communication and documentation activities concerning works of art by Italian authors or works owned by Italian private and public collectors. In particular, the Fondazione Patrimonio Italia will deal with:
- promotion and dissemination of works of art of ancient, modern and contemporary art and of the related artistic and historical-artistic connoisseurship;
- organisation of conventions, symposia, exhibitions, loans of works, seminars, competitions and events, historical-artistic and artistic trips;
- realisation and publication of catalogues, studies, texts and realisation of editorial and communication activities of any kind, including the most innovative (video, digital, 3D, VR) both in the most typical sense of these activities and in the specific artistic and historical-artistic field;
- implementation of research activities and projects in the field of art history;
- implementation of research activities and projects in the historical-artistic field; implementation of technical-scientific research activities and projects in the historical-artistic field; patronage and sponsorship of works of art and collections;
- acquisition, restoration, collecting and valorisation of ancient, modern and contemporary works of art;
- setting up and management of exhibition and museum spaces on its own or on behalf of third parties; technical, legal and administrative consultancy for the protection and promotion of the artistic and cultural heritage.